[Gambas-devel] gambas-1.9.4

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Thu Mar 24 22:55:27 CET 2005

On Thursday 24 March 2005 16:45, Frank Berg wrote:
> this was i try first.. rename it to reconf-all and set the execute
> permission..
> but my suse tell me: bad interpreter
> so what is wrong??

My guess would be that Outlook Express also helpfully converted all
the linefeeds in the file to carriage returns plus linefeeds.  The
only other option is that /bin/sh is missing or installed wrong on
your SuSE box and I would find that hard to believe since you're able
to use it at all.

"perl -pibak -e 's/\r//g' reconf-all" should take care of that
linefeed thing.  I don't know about the missing reconf though as I
haven't had time to try building it myself.

Rob