[Gambas-devel] gambas-1.9.4

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Mar 24 11:15:50 CET 2005

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 22:39, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Salut Benoit,
>
> gambas2 I made till 1.9.3 with a script like that:
>
> ./configure --disable-gtk --disable-sdl
>
> I added odbc, now it looks like this:
>
> ./configure --disable-gtk --disable-sdl --disable-odbc -C
>
> but I don't work.
>
> A look to configure showed me why: these cases are not handled.
>
> Do I realy have to install all that stuff to compile gambas-1.9.4 ??
>
> Or how have I to do it ?

Good question... I don't know yet :-)

It seems that the flags of the top 'configure' are not passed to the
'configure' script inside sub-directories...

I thought that when components does not detect libraries, they were not
compiled. But I didn't test. What happens exactly ?

mailto:gambas at ...1...