[Gambas-devel] Package splitting (2)

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Mar 14 17:47:32 CET 2005

Arf! The package has been splitted, but there are many scripts to rewrite in
my own compilation system. And I have to split the big .spec file.

So you won't see it now :-)

Here is the list of independant source packages:

gb.compress.zlib
gb.compress.bzlib2
gb.db.mysql
gb.db.odbc
gb.db.postgresql
gb.db.sqlite
gb.db.sqlite3
gb.gtk
gb.net
gb.net.curl
gb.pcre
gb.qt
gb.qt.kde
gb.sdl
gb.xml
main

All gb.* sources packages are independant GNU autotools packages. But then, of
course, you will have to manage compilation dependencies between different
packages by hand.

Every package can be compiled in any order, except that the 'main' package
*must* be compiled last, once every other component has been compiled AND
installed.

To José Rodríguez: is it possible with the Debian compilation system ?

mailto:gambas at ...1...