[Gambas-devel] Windows stuff

Brandon Bergren bdragon at ...185...
Mon Mar 14 16:52:29 CET 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, Benoit Minisini wrote:

>> Well, I started using OS_WINDOWS for native windows stuff.
>> Benoit: do you think that is a good define for a non-cygwin windows native
>> compile?
>
> Yes. But you must add its detection in acinclude.m4 with the others I think...

But I'm not using autoconf for that part right now.
(Unless the platform is MSYS)

On msys, detection is like this:

$ uname  -mps
MINGW32_NT-5.1 i686 unknown

The _NT-5.1 is derived from my os (Windows XP)
The i686 is my processor.

But I'm currently using Dev-CPP, which doesn't use auto*.

I'm just asking for a reservation for future use. ;)

--Brandon