[Gambas-devel] juste une question comme ça ...

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Mar 14 12:26:32 CET 2005

On Wednesday 09 March 2005 21:16, Bodard Fabien wrote:
> Hi benoit
> Ive juste a little query...
>
> I've you thinked about something to mke more simple the creation of
> multidimentionnal array ?
>
> Actually i need to use an object[] and another array to do that ... i'ts
> not really easy when i've 10 array of this type !
>
> I just talking about static array... but it while be good for array class
> too
>
> array.resize(2[,3,...])
>
> Fabien

Yes, I am thinking about adding syntactic sugar to the compiler for
simplifying array declaration. I just don't have time :-)

It may be something like that:

DIM aString AS NEW String[5, 6]
<=> DIM aString AS NEW String[](5, 6)

Array classes may become multi-dimensional.

mailto:gambas at ...1...