[Gambas-devel] Using GAMBAS for running Visual Basic projects (2)

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Mar 3 18:38:22 CET 2005

Some weeks ago, Rob Kudla sent me a modified version of the IDE that includes
a rudimentary Visual Basic project translator that mainly translates forms.

As you may have understood in my previous post, Richard Stallman semms to be
interested in using Gambas to run Visual Basic projects, and may look for
people that are able to work on that.

I think the better way to do that is writing an external translator tool (in
GAMBAS of course).

So now I think I won't include your changes directly in the IDE, Rob, but keep
them for this translator.

An external tool is more flexible, as I don't know who will work on that at
the moment.

What do you (Rob, and others of course) think about that ?

mailto:gambas at ...1...