[Gambas-devel] About the container class

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...124...
Wed Mar 2 21:51:04 CET 2005

On Tuesday 01 March 2005 23:35, Bodard Fabien wrote:
> Hi benoit
>
> I've think about something...
>
> Can you add an event in the container class that raise when a new child is
> added to the container.
>
> in fact it will be usefull to force the code to scan the child properties
> and get some information about it.
>
> I'm going to try to add it to my own source but if you can add this more
> officially... i will be happy
>
> Regards,
> Fabien Bodard

Makes sense but maybe it can be a OnChildrenCount(index)
This does also the Remove(index) where index equals the ID
or the ordered number in the list that is involved.

OnChildrenCount(index) OnCountChange(index)

OnChildrenAdd() OnChildrenRemove() or
OnChildren(Method,Index) where Method a enum for Add, Remove, etc features.

Ron