[Gambas-devel] Problem with gbi2 1.9.9

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at ...101...
Mon Jun 13 21:16:45 CEST 2005

After compiling gambas with --disable-qt-component , without qt libs
installed in the system, I get errors using gbi2
I always get a message saying:
error while loading shared libraries: libqt-mt.so.3: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

using gbi2 -p, no info files are generated.
Of course the generated lib gambas files are not compiled using qt
either.
So it seems that there is some error in gbi2 that always tries to load
qt libraries. I have tried it even with no libraries in lib/gambas2
directory and I always get the same error.

So it is being almost imposible to compile debian packages whenever they
have no qt dependencies when they are built.

If I use the new feature of using gbi with a component name as parameter
it works ok, it seems that the bug is only when it tries to generate all
the info files.
Regards.