[Gambas-devel] Release of gambas 1.9.5

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jun 2 17:02:42 CEST 2005

On Monday 11 April 2005 12:50, Carlo Sorda wrote:
> Hi,
> my name is Carlo Sorda.
> I have developed a library for GAMBAS. It's name is Ldap.
> Now I have implemented only Init, Bind, UnBind and Search method.
> There isn't a documentation, but I have inserted a sample in GAMBAS.
> My platform is Fedora Core 3 and OpenLdap 2.2.
> Please send me feedback.
> Best regard.

Hi, Carlo.

I released a new development version of Gambas. Can you check that it solves
your compilation problem (the crash of 'gbi') ?

Moreover, I'm interested in having a LDAP component in Gambas.

Did you have a more recent release since this new one ?

Can you adapt it to the development version source tree organization ? If you
don't know, I will do it for you - You will just have to make the 'src'
directory.

Can you rename your constants so that they follow the 'Gambas naming' rules ?
(LDAP_SUCCESS => LdapSuccess, or better just 'Success' as the name of the
class is already 'Ldap')

Waiting for your answer,

mailto:gambas at ...1...