[Gambas-user] Re: [Gambas-devel] Correcting of the gambas Clock exemple

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jul 17 19:41:11 CEST 2005

On Saturday 16 July 2005 18:58, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> Le Samedi 16 Juillet 2005 07:14, Rob a écrit :
> > On Saturday 16 July 2005 00:54, Rob wrote:
> > > Arrrgh!  So we can no longer have a mask that's independent of a
> > > form's background picture?
> >
> > ...never mind, I just realized I've been putting a PictureBox in the
> > background of all my forms that needed background pictures.
> >
> > Rob
>
> yes ... in first version we need to pass a picture to the mask property...
>  i don't know why Benoit want this change ?
>
> Fabien

I just try things :-)

It may change back in the future, I don't know :-)

I wanted the possibility to put a picture in a form without havng a mask.

mailto:gambas at ...1...