[Gambas-devel] Test component compilation problem...

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...124...
Mon Jan 24 05:32:20 CET 2005

On Saturday 22 January 2005 14:10, Srikanta Prasanna wrote:
| Folks,
|
| I had some errors while compiling my (simple and stupid) test
| component. I followed the manual instructions and created files
| and edited as suggested by it. But I also edited some parts of
| $ROOT/configure.in and $ROOT/src/lib/xyz/Makefile.am (where xyz
| is my component dir) as my component was not depenedent on any lib
| or needed any header and was not multi-thread-dependent.
|
| ./reconf gave no errors, while ./configure said:
| checking for xyz headers...
| checking for xyz libraries...
|
| and finally...:
| config.status: creating src/lib/xyz/Makefile
| config.status: error: cannot find input file: src/lib/xyz/Makefile.in
|
| I have attached my component dir (xyz.tar.gz), $ROOT/src/lib/Makefile.am
| and $ROOT/configure.in.
|
| I know that I'm obviously wrong somewhere, but am not able to figure
| that out...
|
| Srikanta Prasanna

In config.in you are missing in the last part at

AC_OUTPUT( \
Makefile \
src/Makefile \
src/lib/xml/libxml/xslt/Makefile \
src/lib/xml/libxml/rpc/Makefile \
src/lib/ax25/Makefile \  <------- missing for ax25, however not related to your project
src/lib/xyz/Makefile     <------- missing line
)

Take care the every src/lib line ends with \ except the _last one_