[Gambas-devel] Test component compilation problem...

Srikanta Prasanna srikantux at ...176...
Sat Jan 22 14:10:20 CET 2005

Folks,

I had some errors while compiling my (simple and stupid) test
component. I followed the manual instructions and created files
and edited as suggested by it. But I also edited some parts of
$ROOT/configure.in and $ROOT/src/lib/xyz/Makefile.am (where xyz
is my component dir) as my component was not depenedent on any lib
or needed any header and was not multi-thread-dependent.

./reconf gave no errors, while ./configure said:
checking for xyz headers...
checking for xyz libraries...

and finally...:
config.status: creating src/lib/xyz/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: src/lib/xyz/Makefile.in

I have attached my component dir (xyz.tar.gz), $ROOT/src/lib/Makefile.am
and $ROOT/configure.in.

I know that I'm obviously wrong somewhere, but am not able to figure
that out...

Srikanta Prasanna