[Gambas-devel] Screenshot from framebuffer?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Sat Jan 15 07:57:07 CET 2005

On Friday 14 January 2005 19:48, Daniel Campos wrote:
> Tonight i've tested the GTK+ component with DirectFB (
> www.directfb.org ) and
> the gdk-directfb patch from CVS. It works OK! But... how could
> I send a screenshot
> of that? Anybody knows if it is possible?

This is awesome news!  I'm not running directfb at the moment but
according to the directfbrc manpage, you're supposed to just be
able to hit printscreen (well, I assume that's what they mean by
the Print key) and the shot is put into a directory you define
in your .directfbrc.

Rob