[Gambas-devel] differences between 1.9.2 & 1.0.2 gambas versions

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at ...101...
Thu Jan 13 20:49:31 CET 2005

mmm, I am not worried for the previous versions, all the programs I have
developed compile without problem in the devel version. Using the devel
version I think the transition to using gtk & odbc would be much easier
than doing it in some months when the gambas 2.0 version get released.
I am really interested in these unstable components and I would like to
use them as soon as they became usable, even before the gambas 2.0
release.
I mainly would like to know if any of the features added to the devel
version (apart from the new components) would make my apps fail or break
my development cycle.