[Gambas-devel] 1.9.1 pcre problem diagnosed

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Thu Jan 13 00:05:51 CET 2005

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 10:14, Benoit Minisini wrote:
>>> Could it be possible to compile the regexp first, and then
use
>>> the compiled regexp later may times ?
> Look at the gb.eval component. It compiles and evaluates
> Gambas expressions located in a string. Almost exactly the
> same thing as you do with regexp!

OK, I had to resort to one of your undocumented macros
(CALL_METHOD_VOID) but I got it done :)  Tarball attached and I
updated the demo project to execute the RE against a second
string.  This supersedes the one from earlier today, which was
200501121137.

Rob