[Gambas-devel] FC3 it's ok and Suse 9.2 too.

Ing. Vincenzo Virgilio w at ...191...
Tue Jan 11 10:15:46 CET 2005

Message: 7
From: Rob <sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...>
To: gambas-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Gambas-devel] 1.9.1 Build Error (sdl component) on FC3
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:34:55 -0500

On Monday 10 January 2005 13:51, Srikanta Prasanna wrote:

 >> Folks,
 >> I tried to build Gambas 1.9.1 on my Fedora Core 3 system.
 >> 'configure' went smooth, but 'make' threw this error in the
 >> SDL component's image directory, draw.c:
 >> draw.c:34:31: SDL_gfxPrimitives.h: No such
 >> file or directory

I ran into this myself.  You need the SDL_gfx devel package.  On
Mandrake 10 that package is called "libSDL_gfx10-devel"... I
don't know what FC3 calls it.

Rob

It's the same name! I compiled yesterday perfectly smooth and on Suse
9.2 too.
Probably, there is not that library installed.
Usually I install EVERYTHING with Fedora Core 3, about 6.7 Gbyte, and it
was on a fresh installed system.

Vincenzo