[Gambas-devel] 1.9.1 Build Error (sdl component) on FC3

Charlie karl.reinl at ...16...
Mon Jan 10 20:35:58 CET 2005

Daniel Campos schrieb:

> Hi:
>
> If you're not interested in the SDL component, go to the {gambas
> sources} folder,
> edit configure.in and find these two lines:
>
> src/lib/sdl/image/Makefile \
> src/lib/sdl/sound/Makefile \
>
> Erase them, then cd to {gambas sources}, then type:
>
> ./reconf
>
> and
>
> ./configure ...(your options)
>
> And try to build it again.
>
> Regards,
>
> D. Campos
>

> PD: Could you please send your messages to the list using "text only"
> format? It
> is strange to see Microchoff advertisement here! :-)))

Salut,

is'nt it easier to make after a ./reconf

./configure --disable-gtk --disable-sdl --disable-pcre

not all (thats all, but I had to do so)

for help type : ./configure --help

Amicalment
Charlie