[Gambas-devel] initial attempt at POSIX component

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Sun Jan 9 21:25:38 CET 2005

Attached is my first attempt at a POSIX component, because I keep
running into times when I need Unix style times available to me
and as long as I was doing mktime, I figured I'd throw some
other ones in there.  It compiles and seems to run without any
problems or leaks, probably because it's just one static class
(Posix).  I hope to add some more POSIX functions who don't have
any direct equivalent in Gambas.  I would have done more except
my laptop is running out of batteries and I said I'd take down
the xmas tree when that happened!

Rob