[Gambas-devel] pcre progress

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Sun Jan 9 00:57:44 CET 2005

Here's where I'm at on the new pcre component.... I've been
bashing my head against it all day (since we're snowed in :) )
and I appear to have the two virtual classes set up right, and
all the constants in there that Benoit asked for.  And the main
class's properties work fine, so you can initialize it and get
the matching part of the string, but

(a) trying to access the virtual classes through the Submatch
property results in "Not an object"

and

(b) merely typing "r = new Regexp(" in the IDE causes the IDE to
crash with signal 11, which I assume is a segv.

If any other component developers can point out my rookie
mistake(s) I'd greatly appreciate it.

Rob