[Gambas-devel] GTK+ / Draw class

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...103...
Sat Jan 8 17:06:43 CET 2005

>Please Daniel :-), can you use the Makefile.am and the configure.in included
>in the gambas2-1.9.0.tar.bz2 package that I made for you and Laurent ?
>
>Thanks in advance,

Again??? You're making me crazy! I send you both Makefile.am files, the
first one is the one placed at {src}/lib/gtk in gambas2-1.9, the second is
my Makefile.am. Both are the same, except that you wrongly erased the
"widgets_private.h" file so it can not to compile!

I downloaded it from:

http://gambas.sourceforge.net/gambas2-1.9.0.tar.bz2    ...

...once you said you had uploaded the new 1.9 version... Is there any other
place? may be I have a wrong package?

Regards,

D. Campos