[Gambas-devel] new pre-alpha

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at ...101...
Fri Jan 7 18:19:08 CET 2005

Hi Benoit.
There is a little bug with the new ide v 1.9.0
In class cClassInfo, subrutine InitControl

    ' Name could be "xxx=y"
    IF Component  THEN
      IF NOT CComponent.Classes[Component &/ Name].Symbols[sProp] THEN
        PRINT Component;": ";Name;".";sProp;" declared but not
implemented"
        CONTINUE
      ENDIF
    ENDIF

makes fails components as net that have visual pseudocontrols, but are
not graphic controls. For instance there you can find
sProp="FlowControl=1,PortName,Parity=0,Speed=19200,DataBits=8,StopBits=1"

I see the comment you wrote 'Name could be "xxx=y"' ,but the problem is
still there.

Just changing your code to:
    IF Component  THEN
      IF NOT CComponent.Classes[Component
&/Name].Symbols[Split(sProp,"=")[0]] THEN
        PRINT Component;": ";Name;".";sProp;" declared but not
implemented"
        CONTINUE
      ENDIF
    ENDIF