[Gambas-devel] Gambas & ODBC

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jan 6 18:03:32 CET 2005

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 11:30, Andrea Bortolan wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> here the new version of the ODBC code...
> I hope without many horrible things....
> I followed your suggestions for the ODBC behavior
> about the result number of row. Now the code doesn't
> execute the query two times...
> and...no more global variables.

Can you try to use english variable names and, more important, english error
messages in your code please ?

> There is a problem when I close the result windows, I
> get
> "QApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver"
> but I don't have any ideas about what's wrong, do you
> ?

It's a internal change in Qt. I must investigate to see what there is these
messages each time you close a TableView.

> Have a nice day, Andrea.

I didn't understand why you had to to modify Result.c ? Your commentary is not
clear. There is NO reason that the fact that ODBC function returns (-1) when
the query is OK goes out from the ODBC driver.

Can you give me more precision ?

Thanks in advance,

mailto:gambas at ...1...