[Gambas-devel] Gambas on Cygwin

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...45...
Tue Jan 4 22:10:31 CET 2005

> Um, I take that back.  heh heh.
>
> Maybe I shoulda read the rest of my email before sending anything out.

Note, however, that I'm writting this GTK+ component using C++, as is
the only way
I can manage that big amount of code beeing alone in this project. The
component uses GTK+,
so the linkage between GTK+ and the component is "C", and the linkage
between
the component and Gambas is also "C", but it internally is "C++". I have
no idea if this
can be a problem for your Cygwin project, as I do not know enough about
ABIs, but I would
like to remark this point, as may be is useful for you.

Regards,

D. Campos