[Gambas-devel] Here GTK+ continues growing

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...45...
Tue Jan 4 18:16:18 CET 2005

New version:

-> Added a fully functional TextBox and a fully functional PictureBox.
-> Added Panel, HPanel, VPanel, HBox and VBox.
-> I've implemented the Watch and Wait hooks, so programs watching
pocesses or network objects are able to work now.
-> Buttons can display accelerators keys now.
-> Some bugs in all the code fixed.

Isend also a little sample to allow you play with GTK+.

Regards,

Daniel Campos

P.S: Benoît, I can't find differences between my Makefile.am and the one
you placed
in gambas2-1.9... may be you forgot something?

By other side, gambas2-1.9 wasn't able to compile as you forgot to add
the widgets_private.h
file in gb.gtk.