[Gambas-devel] Can I clone and translate the gambas website include wiki

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Mon Jan 3 21:45:16 CET 2005

On Tuesday 11 February 2003 06:25, yizhou wrote:
> Since many Chinese people need Chinese version manual and
> website, I want to translate the gambas website and wiki into
> Simplified Chinese, How can I do that? I mean how can I get
> the best English version?Do I have to have my own web space or
> I can just send translated file to the maillist? Or you can
> give me a ftp folder to upload?

If you have your own web space and can install TWiki, I can send
you the TWiki source for all the pages.  If not, I could just
make a gambas-chinese folder on the wiki's host, and copy the
wiki into it for you and anyone else to translate (or whatever
name you would like it, but I think it has to be 7-bit clean.)
Of course, in either case, it would be your responsibility to
watch changes to the main Gambas wiki and replicate them on the
Chinese one.  Let me know which would work best for you.

Thanks
Rob