[Gambas-devel] new pre-alpha

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jan 2 22:20:51 CET 2005

On Sunday 02 January 2005 20:32, Daniel Campos wrote:
> Well:
>
> This is the second pre-alpha of the GTK+ component:
>
> -> Windows should work OK with fixed border.
> -> Added some fixes to Control creation and destruction.
> -> Added a missing header at gmainwindow.cpp
> -> Added the Timer class, the RadioButton class and the Frame class.
> -> "Messages" and "Dialogs" should work (except Dialog.SelectFont)
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel Campos

Got it :-)

Here is a nice screenshot where you can see a form in the IDE, so displayed
with QT, and the same form displayed by the running project in GTK+.

I have uploaded a package for you at:
http://gambas.sf.net/gambas2-1.9.0.tar.bz2

You will find how I modified your Makefile.am and configure.in to let your
gtk+ component compile.

Enjoy it!

mailto:gambas at ...1...