[Gambas-devel] 2 new gambas qt feature but only one work ... need help

Bodard Fabien gambasfr at ...4...
Sat Feb 26 20:06:35 CET 2005

Hi to all i've tested 2 new feature.
but it's really alpha .

The first work well
 it's in the Cwidget.cpp i've added the possibility to change the container
without unload the child by using reparent qt function. I've seen the same
function in gtk.

The use it container = mycontainer  (panel for exemple)
you can do button.container = button2.container too

or button.container.children.count

My property allow to set the container and return a container

Second work don't work and it's forthat i need help.

I've tested the possibility to implement the tabstrip.remove(integer) method.

I use the qtbawidget->remove(int)  function and then remove the page by
delete.
Then i do a move in the internal class stack where are stored the containers
ptr.
and the same at the icon stack.
finally i reduce the stack of one.

but the problem is when i try to delete an item 2 time...
tabstrip.count = 5

Public sub Button_Click()
	tabstrip.Remove(2)
end

i cant redo a Remove(2) .. or highter. it say me Contain children ... but my
tab strip is empty.

but i can do it on 0 or 1. so the problem can come from to way
  - a problem during the stack move.
  - Mabe i need to move the tabwidget tabs(item)  like the stack.. but i don't
see how.

Last point i've changed the QVector to QPtrVector . Because QVector is
obsolete !

So play with the widget feature and report me rhe bugs.
and if you have a soluce for the tabstrip... call me :)

Fabien Bodard