[Gambas-devel] Gambas DNS resolution working in Windows, patch, new screenshot

Brandon Bergren bdragon at ...185...
Tue Feb 15 20:24:39 CET 2005

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Laurent Carlier wrote:

> Le Mardi 15 Février 2005 19:33, Brandon Bergren a écrit :
>
> The perhaps a better way to do #if..#endif :
>
> #ifdef __sun__
> #elif defined(__CYGWIN__)
> #else
> #endif
>
> Regards,
>
> --
>
> Laurent Carlier

I thought I was clear enough about it being a dirty hack. ;P

Actually, the RIGHT way is to include config.h and get defs off of THAT.
Then you can have conditionals based on CAPABILITIES, not PLATFORMS.
That's what config.h was designed to do, no?

--Brandon