[Gambas-devel] GTK 050214A

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...103...
Tue Feb 15 16:26:40 CET 2005

>May be we could use the following syntax:
>
>Picture["relative or absolute path"] --> Looks for an icon as usual (embeed
>or filesystem)
>Picture["stock://Button/accept"]--> Looks in the (gtk or kde) stock and
>named icons
>
>This way we are using the standard URI model. I think this is ellegant,
>and is compatible
>with you IDE idea
>
>Regards,
>
>D. Campos

Mmmh... no, I thinking it twice, your idea is better:

Just "Button/accept" and then look first in the embeed executable,
second in the
filesystem, third in the stock items, and at the end, in the "named
icon" paths... It
is simpler fro the programmer, yes...

Regards,

D. Campos