[Gambas-devel] Gambas on Windows: GTK Screenshots! :)

Brandon Bergren bdragon at ...185...
Thu Feb 10 08:02:19 CET 2005

Well, I had to use a dirty hack on gbx's library loader, but here we go!

gb.gtk on Windows!

Now I know that C++ shared objects on Windows is feasable!

http://bdragon.freeshell.org/projects/gambas/gambas1.png
http://bdragon.freeshell.org/projects/gambas/gambas2.png
http://bdragon.freeshell.org/projects/gambas/gambas3.png
http://bdragon.freeshell.org/projects/gambas/gambas4.png

For some reason, libltdl really isn't working all that swell on Cygwin. There's
a bug in it somewhere.  I'll find it someday...

Maybe if I apply the same tricks to QT that I learned while getting this up and
running today, I can persuade THAT to work. :)

But right now, I'm going to sleep.

By the way, the screenshots are gb.gtk running gambas examples on a local X
server (X/Deep32 from www.pexis.com, running in multiwindow mode.)

Native Win32 is still a way off, but at least now I can see where I'm going ;)

--Brandon