[Gambas-devel] Error while editing FEditor.form

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...124...
Fri Feb 4 17:21:53 CET 2005

On Friday 04 February 2005 13:50, H.R. ter Veer wrote:

| Hey , come on, no excuses, it's no problem!
| I'm just trying to help by calling what's wrong.
| Better help to find broken thing in these releases than in stable ones right?
| I'll try the 1.9.3 version.
|
| By the way, is there anything more we can do?
| I saw the dutch TIPS still missing for example, can we mail added sources or whatever?
|
| Greetings & thanks
|
| Harm

I had just finished the update for 1.0.2 but readed 1.0.3 is comming.
The tips in Dutch are left at my work location, I cant reach it ATM.
I have to redo it or wait till March :(

I rework the next days for 1.0.3 because it is downloaded now. :)

Ron