[Gambas-devel] Error while editing FEditor.form

H.R. ter Veer terveer at ...223...
Fri Feb 4 00:21:49 CET 2005

I found it's in the GambasEditor Object.

To reproduce it:

1) start a simple (new) project
2) Add a form & a button (or anything)
3) run the project, everything is fine.
4) add the gb.qt.editor to the components of the project & create a gambaseditor on the form
5) run the program everything, the gambaseditor is nog visible
6) double-click on the gambaseditor control, the class is opened fine, add some code
 (gambaseditor1.---) the autocomplete opens fine.
7) try to compile or run: unknown identifier gambaseditor1

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 23:53:31 +0100
"H.R. ter Veer" <terveer at ...223...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new to the gambas list, so i don't know if i'm rude or anything, but..
> One thing -ok some more, but that later- i missed in the editor of GamBAS
> was a statusline. OK, i know, the current line & col are showed in the title, but anyway.
>
> I altered the gambas interface i worked with (1.0.2) by adding a panel to the FEditor form,
> without any problems.
>
> So, thinking that if i want to upload the source, or CVS (is there any), i should be working wiht the latest (developer) release, to be sure things fit.
>
> Though, when adding a panel to the FEditor form, the edtEditor object is being removed.
> Not noticable, but when you try to compile it fails. If you then close & reopen the project, then the edtEditor object gone.
>
> I'm afraid it's a problem in the index when adding things to a form, but i couldn't reproduce it in another, more simple project.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Harm Richt
>

> P.S.
>
> Forgot to mention that GamBAS is a great development toolkit. Real cool!
>
> --

The only thing you can rely on is that you ca'n rely on anyting