[Gambas-devel] About Arrangement under a container.

Fabien Bodard gambasfr at ...4...
Sun Dec 11 22:40:59 CET 2005

Hi, all

I've a problem, On trying to do an autoarrangement of my toolboxes i've see
that is no way to choose the order of widget under a container from code...

At less it will be usefull if object.Lower or object.Raise set a container
refresh...That rearrange the container. The same thing appear in the Split
component too !

EXPORT

PRIVATE $oParent AS Object
PRIVATE oPanel AS Panel
PRIVATE oTitle AS Label
PRIVATE oPic AS PictureBox
PRIVATE oButClose AS ToolButton
PUBLIC SUB _New(Parent AS Object)

  $oParent = Parent
  $oParent.Arrangement = arrange.Vertical

  oPanel = NEW Panel($oParent)

  oPanel.Lower()
  'This not work !, the panel is alway at the bottom ! of the container and
not at the top.

  oPanel.Border = border.Raised
  oPanel.Height = 30
  oPanel.Arrangement = Arrange.Horizontal
  oTitle = NEW Label(oPanel)
  otitle.Text = $oParent.Title

END

In the same way can you implement the Reparent function such as the gtk one ?

Regards,
Fabien Bodard