[Gambas-devel] This is another exemple of curious output

Fabien Bodard gambasfr at ...4...
Sun Dec 11 11:51:44 CET 2005

Le Dimanche 11 Décembre 2005 01:25, Benoit Minisini a écrit :
> On Sunday 11 December 2005 01:09, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > On Sunday 11 December 2005 00:27, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> > > This project have 2 class
> > >
> > > MyClass2 inherits MyClass1
> > >
> > > MyClass1 have an integer property id set at 10
> > > MyClass2 give another String property Name set as "MyName"
> > >
> > > If Parse on the class Property and call properties value by
> > > Object.GetProperty
> > >
> > > I've :
> > >
> > > id = My Name
> > > Name = My Name
23

> > > ?????
> > >
> > > Is it normal doctor ?
> >
> > Mmm... No.
> >
> > Can you send me a project for the bugs of your other mail please?
>
> OK. This bug is fixed. Here is a patch!

ok this is a blend of my report component and a viewer...

in the same project.
in the open dialog choose cont.report
then in the tree select the first box and use the button after the printer
one(it have no icon)

Do the same for image and label in the tree... you will see the three error
types.

Regards,
Fabien Bodard

Mabe your patch can do someting ... i need to try it this afternoon

*