[Gambas-devel] bug in gtk/qt components

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...176...
Wed Aug 24 16:16:05 CEST 2005

>AT the same time, another query, Is it possible to add a feature to change the
>listview item color and font ?... and mabe item background (i don't know if
>it's a kdelib only feature)

In the new ListView implementation I'm currently working, it is possible
to select at least the ForeColor and BackColor for each item. If Benoît
wants to add that feature, I can "emulate" it with GTK+.

I say "emulate" because sometimes I have the idea that I'm writting a "wine"
like tool, trying to emulate QT with my poor GTK+ libs... some features are
not so "agnostic" as it seems to be :-)))

Regards,

D. Campos