[Gambas-devel] About thread in gambas

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at ...101...
Sat Aug 20 17:37:31 CEST 2005

It would be great to get that feature. I have needed a timer in a
console application and had to do a very ugly workaround class using
SHELL and calls to the unix sleepenh command.
So I add my voice to Fabien's :-) (C is not my best friend either)