[Gambas-devel] component creation

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...103...
Mon Apr 25 16:37:58 CEST 2005

>This is not a problem of the number of people that need it... It is a problem
>in the design of the interpreter that only support PUBLIC or PRIVATE, and
>that need the event handlers to be PUBLIC - Which is logical in one way...
>
>But the IDE can hide all public methods with an underscore in it. Do you think
>it is a solution ?

Yes it is true, I didn't remember that, It would be enough for me,
as the idea is avoid confusing the programmer with strange symbols, but if
he find them and want to use it even if it is hidden... well, this is
free (freedom)
software :-)))

Regards,

D. Campos