[Gambas-devel] Api component updated

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...103...
Sun Apr 24 16:00:09 CEST 2005

fabien escribió:

>Le Dimanche 24 Avril 2005 15:15, Daniel Campos a écrit :
>

>>Fixes and some new features in the gb.api component, documentation updated.
>>
>>http://gambas.gnulinex.org/api
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>D. Campos
>>

>Look at my tarball please daniel and say me what is bad !
>
>regards,
>fabien

It seems the "glutInit" function needs two parameters, and you're
trying to use it without parameters. Both parameters refers to the
"argc" and "argv" parameters in a C program. Here I pass one parameter,
the name of the program:

DIM hVoid AS NEW ApiPointer
  DIM hStr AS ApiPointer

  DIM hCount AS NEW ApiPointer
  DIM hPar AS NEW ApiPointer
  DIM sPar AS NEW ApiPointer

  hCount.Alloc(Api.intSize)
  hCount.PutInt32(0, 1)

  sPar.AllocString(Application.Name)
  hPar.Alloc(Api.pointerSize)
  hPar.PutPointer(0, sPar)
  ApiCall.glutInit(hCount, hPar)

  ApiCall.glutInitDisplayMode(0)
  ApiCall.glutInitWindowPosition(200, 200)
  ApiCall.glutInitWindowSize(250, 250)
  hStr = NEW apiPointer
  hstr.AllocString("ogl1")
  ApiCall.glutCreateWindow(hStr)