[Gambas-devel] gb.api

fabien gambasfr at ...4...
Sat Apr 23 16:20:11 CEST 2005

Le Vendredi 22 Avril 2005 10:52, Daniel Campos a écrit :
> I've placed gb.api and the two examples here:
>
> http://gambas.gnulinex.org/api/
>
> As it seems it is impossible to download the files from Gambas forge...

corrected :)

i don't know where is the problem ! in upload

You have done a great job :)

i've say something about this concept there is some month... but i haven't the
capability to do that myself. !

Now i can just play with opengl without any component to test in a first time.

I'm really impressive about you because all that you do work fine or quite.

Thank ... now, we have a tool as powerfull as vb was... and now we can begin
the work to be better !

Do you think it will be possible to do an api explorer ? To simplify the
function detection.

Regards,
Fabien Bodard