[Gambas-devel] Little bugreport

Charlie Reinl na2492 at ...16...
Mon Apr 4 22:10:14 CEST 2005

>When trying to import a file, which lies in the project root directory,
>into any of the project folders, it tries to overwrite itself and the
>file importing exits with an error (File already exists). When trying to

>import the same file from a different directory, it works fine. That
>shouldn't be hard to implement an extra check for that :)

Salut,

I do not know, what do you call 'exits with an error', even not the
version of gambas you use and what you like to see there ?
In gambas-1.0.4 a MesssageBox tells you that the file, you like to copy
into that directory, already exists in that directory, I see no error,
just a message.
Would you like to overwrite the file ?
Would you like to see a rename option ?
Or an option to both ?

Not to bad, do it! You have the source-code.

Amicalment

Charlie