[Gambas-devel] gb.net.curl 050401

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Apr 4 11:32:27 CEST 2005

On Friday 01 April 2005 13:23, Daniel Campos wrote:
> Hi:
>
> New version of the gb.net.curl component. This version adds a
> Synchronous mode,
> so the program is stopped while getting the HTTP or FTP document. I need
> it to
> implement properly the gb.xml.rpc component, and it also will simplify
> the code
> of some programs that use the HttpClient and FtpClient classes.
>
> I noticed that, on NetBSD, I need to use #include <curl.h> instead of
> #include<curl/curl.h>,
> what is the keyword needed at #ifdef to know if defined a NetBSD system
> at compile time?

Actually, you must NOT include <curl/curl.h>, but only <curl.h>.

Remember that include paths are now detected with curl-config, and so the path
to curl.h is directly used at compilation.

#include <curl/curl.h> works on Mandrake just because the curl include
directory is located in /usr/include, which is a default search path for
include files.

mailto:gambas at ...1...