[Gambas-devel] Gambas component creation error

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...103...
Fri Apr 1 15:37:14 CEST 2005

Hi Benoît:

I'm trying to split the gb.xml.rpc component in three parts:

gb.xml.rpc --> Basic classes, does not use any other component
gb.xml.rpc.client -> Client class, uses gb.xml and gb.net.curl
gb.xml.rpc.server -> Server class, uses gb.xml and gb.net

Once I've created and installed gb.xml.rpc, I tried to create the
gb.xml.rpc.client component, adding gb.xml.rpc as dependency.
All seems to be loaded and recognized OK, but when I try to
use the RpcType class, I always find an error "Unable to load
class RpcType: Unable to load class file".

The only difference between this class and another classes is that
all members are static... may be this is the problem? Could you
fix it soon :-) ?

Regards,

D. Campos