[Gambas-devel] gb.net.curl 050401

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...103...
Fri Apr 1 13:23:30 CEST 2005

Hi:

New version of the gb.net.curl component. This version adds a
Synchronous mode,
so the program is stopped while getting the HTTP or FTP document. I need
it to
implement properly the gb.xml.rpc component, and it also will simplify
the code
of some programs that use the HttpClient and FtpClient classes.

I noticed that, on NetBSD, I need to use #include <curl.h> instead of
#include<curl/curl.h>,
what is the keyword needed at #ifdef to know if defined a NetBSD system
at compile time?

There are two new properties in both HttpClient and FtpClient classes:

* Async As Boolean

True by default. If false, the Http or Ftp process will be synchronous,
so the program will
be stopped while working.

* TimeOut As Integer

0 by default. If greater than zero, the program will be stopped a
maximum time of "TimeOut"
seconds if no reply is received from server, so you can control the flow
of the program even
if the connection is broken due to any reason.

I send an example program.

Regards,

D. Campos