[Gambas-devel] XML component, expat

ron ronstk at ...124...
Mon Sep 13 01:14:36 CEST 2004

On Monday 13 September 2004 00:46, Christian Faure wrote:

> > I did a try of it.
> > The example instructions from the wiki or yours did not work very well.
> > I add the GB_COMPONENT and expand the AC_??? part as told.
> > The .info was not made, so I dropped the symlinks as in the wiki
> > and did a reconf, configure, make and make install to be sure all was
> > done.
> Sorry, the attached file is only a snapshot of my directory, must be placed at
> same tree (gambas-0.96) in: /usr/local/src/gambas-0.96/src/lib/expatc
> The makefile possibly fail on other machine.
I managed to get it right.

> > It worked but gives a error on the line with the comment in test.xml
> Can't parse?
It did but at the end I got the error message.

> > Nice to play with but I hope the libxml will deliver a DOM tree object.
>
> Daniel Campos has built one called "gbxml", it uses libxml2, and load the tree
> structure
> see post "example comonent" of "Daniel" date 08-08-2004

I can't find that message, do you have a copy for me?
And is it as source released by daniel?

There are some newbies replying on a message to ask a new question
instead creating a new message to ask.
many of the topics last month are a mess to follow :(

> > As a simple component example, i can learn from it :)
>
> Regards,
> Christian
>
> Christian

thanks Ron.