[Gambas-devel] Spanish translation 0.99

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Sep 6 20:59:44 CEST 2004

On Monday 06 September 2004 16:53, Daniel Campos wrote:
> Gambas spanish translation for 0.99. No changes found at database
> manager.
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel Campos

Thanks, Daniel.

I saw on google that you asked some questions about the gtk component on gtk
development mailing-lists.

I see one of them where you ask for a function that converts RGB to HSV.

If you see something that can be factorized between Qt and GTK, because one of
them don't have the function, tell me. I will make a "gb.form" component
where we can put all needed common functions, so that you don't have to
rewrite everything in the GTK component.

mailto:gambas at ...1...