[Gambas-devel] Debian stuff

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at ...133...
Mon Sep 6 13:59:19 CEST 2004

I am generating the Debian Packages for gambas and before the 1.0
release I would like to change the different generated packages. I would
like to know if you have any policy about it. A reasonable one could be
to make a gambas-runtime, gambas-ide, and one gambas-component for each
component. A metapackage called gambas that installs all of them could
also be useful. I would like to hear your opinion about this.

On the other hand, I have a GREAT interest in making work the Debian
Package generation for the 1.0 release. If I can help in any way (I have
a deep knowledge of debian structures, but no so deep about the gambas
IDE), please contact with me off-list. I would need to know where in the
code is that part of the IDE.

Regards.