[Gambas-devel] Re: [Gambas-user] Database Edit error with SQlite

Nigel Gerrard linus at ...2...
Thu Sep 2 22:14:51 CEST 2004

Benoit,

Forgetting about primary key, could you check this out in response to
the problem with Connection.Edit("table","field = &1", "\"fred\"") :

#6: Type mismatch: wanted Void, got String instead

I believe this is happening where optional void parameters are used.

If I change code in gbx_exec.c so that from line 708 (Well in 97a anyway
as that is the only copy so far installed on my laptop) -

  if (desc->npmin < desc->npmax)
  {
    for (; i < nparam; i++, value++, sign++)
    {
      if (value->type != T_VOID){
        VALUE_conv(value, *sign);
      }
    }

becomes

  if (desc->npmin < desc->npmax)
  {
    for (; i < nparam; i++, value++, sign++)
    {
      if (*sign != T_VOID){
        VALUE_conv(value, *sign);
      }
    }

Then I have no problems.

Could you confirm that this is what should have been entered.

Kind regards

Nigel