[Gambas-devel] Any started windows port ?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Wed Oct 27 14:20:47 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 27 October 2004 03:03, daniel.campos at ...103...
wrote:
> The QT-GPL version is beeing ported to windows with success
> (no need of a "fake X-Server" under
> windows), so even graphical Gambas programs would be able to
> work correctly if Gambas were
> able to load components.

Hmmm, I don't know about that... building the gambas compiler and
interpreter under cygwin and using qt-cygwin is a far cry from
porting the compiler+interpreter to native windows and using
this native qt port!  I don't think you could use this qt port
from a cygwin program, but maybe I misunderstand its project
page...

Rob