[Gambas-devel] IDE Source printing

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Sun Oct 24 21:05:59 CEST 2004

Salut Carsten,

sorry, can't still test your new changes.
My printer or System, is in troubles.
After a quick printer cleaning, the testpage from cups run well and OOo still
prints.

The IDE-Sourceprinter (even not with the older version, who worked before )
stops with a 'out of paper / paper troubles please reboot the printer'

And I know that not allways that reason, because my printer is a HP-OfficeJet
710 who works via hpoj-0.91 and hpij driver, ( it a Windows AllinOne, very
nice, but with pb. at my Linux)
I think I have to clean up the printer properly.

My last updates where only you code, a black Ink-cartridge and new paper.

The black Ink, I changed while testing the version who had RELIEF , the paper
after.
My Color-Ink seams OK , got nice Cups-testpages.

And unfortunally  I have not the time to clean up the printer properly.

So I hope you'v got also other responds.

Amicalement
Charlie