[Gambas-devel] Print source

Charlie Reinl na2492 at ...16...
Wed Oct 20 23:31:40 CEST 2004

>Hi Benoît
>
>I have finished the code for print gambas source. Attached in zip-file
>
>Added options for print in FOption.form and FOption.class
>Added Print button (print-source.png) in FEditor.form and FEditor.class
>Made new class CPrintSource.class.
>
>All are build on Gambas 0.99
>
>Hob you will find it useful !
>
>Kind regards
>
>Carsten Olsen

Salut Carsten,

two things.

1. like if you choose or unchoose Color printing, you should
showe it in the 'window' how it looks whene you choose or unchoose
Print no.

2. you should use the choice from 'Editor' tab in 'Print' and 'Print colors'
Tab.
You don't take care of 'Use relief', what is not choosen in my preferences.

Now I start to test the printing.

Amicalement
Charlie
* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *